Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today

Why I started to sell Avon: I have always loved make up in fact before I got married 26 years ago and 4 kids later I worked for Estee Lauder and I loved it! After I had my first child I wanted to be a stay at home mom and I was home for 20 years. I have always put my family first and I was watching TV, I saw Avon was one of the top Direct Selling companies. What appealed to me was I can earn an income at something I enjoy because Avon is now sold online 24/7 with direct delivery to your home this opens up the whole USA to sell too and still put my family first. I get a discount on everything I purchase.  I also can help someone else do the same.

Avon was celebrating 125 years in business when I started.  Now 126 years! Avon is a well known
brand! I started trying Avon products. I started with the skincare line ANEW Ultimate 7S because I noticed my skin wasn't looking so good and I need to start taking better care of my skin. I was very impressed with the quality, results and I loved the price. Since I am an Independent Sales Representative/e representative. I get to try products at a wholesale price. I purchase many products for my family. I was surprised when I looked at a catalog at all Avon sells. See what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment